You’re not alone, we understand.
1. When you have some free time
2. Explaining how amazing reading is like
3. When I bought a new book and show it to someone
4. Convince someone to read your favourite book (so you won’t be alone with the feels)
5. When you finish the last book in a series
6. Explaining why you read an actual physical book like
7. Organising your shelves
8. But gossshhh the smell of books
9. ”Reading is boring and stupid and should be banned”
10. When your favourite character dies
11. When your friends say they love you
12. Looking at the release dates of Cassandra Clare’s new books like
13. When you borrow someone your book
15. What should I use to kill someone?